70+ Years of Connecting Communities
Lifeline Phone Assistance
The Lifeline Program is designed to reduce the monthly telephone or broadband charges for low-income-eligible customers and is only for households with a phone or Internet service with qualifying speeds, greater than 10×1 Mb. Lifeline can save you up to $9.25 per month depending on where you live.
Who Is Eligible for Lifeline?
Eligibility guidelines vary throughout the country. You may be eligible for Lifeline if you, or someone in your household, participate in one of the following federal assistance programs:
- Medicaid/Medical Assistance
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP aka Food Stamps)
- Supplemental Security Income
- Federal Public Housing Assistance or Section 8
- Veterans Pension Benefit Program